View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #47
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The truth would have been, "We just lost our 8th game in a row, how do you expect them to react? I'm just happy they haven't given up on us. Still coming to the games, supporting us... we wouldn't be able to do what we do if it weren't for the fans."
so you appreciate a player who toes the company line, and tells you what you want to hear even if it isnt a sincere feeling? Got it.