View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #42
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
It is common for players on crappy teams to complain about the fans lashing out at the teams' poor play. I am sure it becomes an "us against them" for players without the mental wherewithal to understand the relationship that exists.
Its almost like any job, if you perform crappy your boss is going to not approve and eventually replace you. I wish i was one of Mcnairs employees it would be really hard to get fired.... Show up late, perform half ass, make un logical choices.