View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #36
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 20467 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Yeah...honestly I don't care. I have no issue with fans boo'ing. Every fanbase has it that has a team with some real expectations unlike the Jaguars or something. It's especially the case when you have been over a decade of this type of roller coaster play from your team. More so if you use to be an Oilers fan. So yeah....kind of got to expect it and it happens with every fanbase. Winning solves these issues but obviously we're not doing that. Granted it's even worse because we're losing to piss poor teams. Sad that I wouldn't be shocked if the Jags pulled one out on us.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote