View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #96
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Johnson down plays spat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
AJ liked catching some Tds with Case .
He had one in his hands from schaub... An easier play than a few of those keenum TDs. Wide receivers love playing with QBs that can extend plays, etc... I remember when every WR in the NFL wanted to play with Vick. Who cares? AJ will prepare each week and show himself on Sundays. I don't think anyone that matters care about his assessment of the QB play.

There is a lot to be frustrated with when the team is 2-8... If winning is vital to him, I am sure the Texans would agree to restructure his contract in order to create more cap room to bring in more talent on offense.