View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #31
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
and nobody is forcing him to play.

THEY SUCK. and when you suck the fans are not going to be happy.

crying about the fans when the team on the field sucks is bitchmade.
Again, what does that mean "nobody is forcing him to play" ?? You're only reinforcing my argument.

Ok, I agree fans arent happy when you lose, this isnt new light here.

Crying and stating the facts are separate things, the game went down to the very last play, do you feel its high football IQ by the fans to not allow the home offensive team the advantage by being quiet and allowing their guys to get all the calls they need and go balls out ignorant when the opponent is in that situation. Whats so hard to understand in that scenario?