View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #26
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
what does that have to do with anything? you're just fueling that houston sportsfan stereotype. nobody is forcing you to spend all that money at a football game, if you cant afford it then dont go and then complain later. football games arent for everyone and i know what to expect when i go there. give me a break about all these fans who boo hoo about pricing and that somehow the players are the ones that are responsible.
and nobody is forcing him to play.

THEY SUCK. and when you suck the fans are not going to be happy.

crying about the fans when the team on the field sucks is bitchmade.
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote