View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #25
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
boo-hoo a guy who gets paid a ton of money complaining when the hard-working people of houston spend money on overpriced seats, parking, food/drinks, and merchandise to see a quality product the field.

don't cry to me about his broken ribs either. i'd play with broken ribs if i got paid as much as him.
what does that have to do with anything? you're just fueling that houston sportsfan stereotype. nobody is forcing you to spend all that money at a football game, if you cant afford it then dont go and then complain later. football games arent for everyone and i know what to expect when i go there. give me a break about all these fans who boo hoo about pricing and that somehow the players are the ones that are responsible.