View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #20
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaubApologist View Post
so 4 cracked ribs gives him the right to say some dumb a** crap?

get. real.
wait, what?

no you're twisiting my comment. 4 broken ribs should let you know dude is tough as nails and is giving it all he has out there. If the fans would have a shred of football IQ instead of blind rage then they shut the hell up when the home team has the ball late in a game. going to a silent snap because your fans are either uneducated or just too mad to give a damn is the real dumb crap.