View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #110
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
I was in the camp for keeping kubiak next year and to see out his contract. but after seeing schuab put back out there.....well i just want to say hi to everyone in this thread
I did not expect to see Schaub in the game. When he was in the game... it almost made sense. Keenum wasn't moving the ball. We had no chance to win, unless he made some miraculous play like the TD to Graham & the big play to Andre before that. But if you pull him, that miracle can't happen.

So when Schaub did come into the game, I knew we better win. If we don't win, there couldn't possibly be anyway to explain it. There's no coming back... he signed his resignation. What's he going to say, "Look we were able to move the ball with Matt!!"

So the Fck what. We couldn't score a TD when we needed one. That was just as much a reason to bench Schaub as the pick 6's, INTs, injury... the smart money is on Matt not throwing a TD, Ben Tate's got 4 broken ribs...

There's no way to explain it. None.