View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #16
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Someone get this bum on a train back to auburn. Slow and fat. With his little choppy steps trying to juke people. He will never be as good as Arian. Arian would have took that last past to the end zone. He hates Houston. You can tell by his comments on his Twitter account in the past.
Whoa slow down. I've always thought that interviewing these guys after tough losses is a bad idea. What bothers you the most, that its true? He'll get paid nicely to go run the ball somewhere else so him being a Texan wont be a big deal next year, but dont get it twisted, he's a good RB when fully healthy.

Houston is such a snakebit city that it cant help but produce cynical and quick on the trigger fans. Boo's that may or may not be directed to injured players. Boo's during their own teams last drive. having to go to a silent snap because your fanbase is pissed off is crazy. i dont blame Tate for his comments.