View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #33
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: so who starts next week at QB?

Why pull Keenum for Schauby if Schaub isnt going to be the guy moving forward. From what I can gather the FO is pushing Keenum harder than Kubiak would like, and there could be a severe conflict of interest going on.

To me its becoming more clear that Kubiak is out at the end of the year, and he's going to do it his way.