View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #246
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak couldn't wait to put in Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Of course he couldn't wait.

I don't even think kubiak is giving case a legit shot to succeed with how he's calling plays.

I know kubiak is a bad head coach and prone to making dumb decisions. Now I'm just wondering how deep this rabbit hole goes.
This is what I was thinking also. Its really sad. I really do believe like I said a while back. Kubiak is trying to live through Schaub the career he never had as a backup. Benching Schaub is like benching himself. Its much like a mom does when she dresses her baby girl up like an adult and puts her in pageants.
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote