View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #91
Texan in Japan
All Pro

Rep Power: 7197 Texan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

McNair Recommended Plan:

Phase I: (this week to end of season)
- Fire Kubiak (Monday) and place Phillips in Interim HC Role
- Release Schaub (I know this costs money, but its a move a leader has to make)
- Undertake a complete evaluation of Rick Smith and all current coaches for the rest of this season (I'd fire them all, but this is a McNair plan)
- Begin review of available pro HC candidates, College HC candidates and pro Coordinators who have had HC experience

Phase II: (after season)
- Hire new GM and HC by Jan 14
- Let them evaluate current personnel and prepare for draft and FA
- Throw a bone to the fans and lower ticket prices by 5-10%

Mr. McNair we have to make some radical changes (see KC Chiefs) to get this turned around. GK and RS are nice guys, but you know what they say about nice guys. We need to change this team's attitude and atmosphere or we'll continue to be mediocre.

A lifelong Houston Pro-Football fan.

Texan, back in Texas!