View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004   #20
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Uh... again, my guess (and my point) is that if you polled every GM in the league, it wouldn't have been 31-1 in favor of Rogers or Hall considering evaluation criteria and discriminators that, repeat, "no one on this board" (that would include you, me, or anyone else here) will really ever know. Only the people with access to the war room know for sure what all went into these decisions, and only time will tell who will turn out to be the better pick in either case. Btw, your rancid remarks are wasted on me so save it for somebody else.

Last edited by aj.; 05-08-2004 at 09:09 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote