View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #227
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56944 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: F you Kubiak....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I don't know what people are so upset about. Take off your Coug glasses and look at Keenum objectively. When he's not throwing it deep, Keenum isn't even a mediocre QB; he's bellow average or even bad.

Schaub looked meh, but the offense moved up and down the field despite some drops, Tate fumbling away a first down and AJ quiting on his route on the last play.

Barring Keenum magically learning how to run the offense and read a defense, the answer at QB isn't currently on this team, so I can't work up any give a damn over who plays and who holds a clipboard.
i disagree but respect the opinion. at the very list your post wasn't like this "insert ****ing response full of **** and non sensical **** and BIG LETTERS to try to make your ****ing point cause you have to cover up your flaws as a child most likely with more asterics and BIG LETTERS!!!!" lol

but in all seriousness keenum needs to get better for sure but he's the best on this team right now and imo can improve and possibly make a name for himself.

sent from my WiiU gamepad

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote