View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #82
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I would love Sumlin as head coach, that said how many times have "the sexy college coach" failed in the NFL?

Pete Carroll has made a comeback, but failed miserably in his first attempt, Al Groh? Not so much! I could go on and on, but to say Kubiak has a poor resume is asinine at best.

Come with a different argument and we'll talk, but again to say he has a "poor resume" is asinine and self-serving at best.

That said, I think the Texans need to move forward from both Smith and Kubiak.

As an aside on a related issue, HOU-TEX there seems to be a dumpster
Dude, Kubiak's resume sucks miserably. He has been to the playoffs twice in 8 years. He would have been out of a job 3 years ago if it wasn't for our owner that is terrified of hiring new coaches. The fight to prove that Kubiak isn't some ****ty coordinator that is a HC for all the wrong reasons was lost years ago. Now it's just more of a running joke that is Houston football. It's not even worth getting mad over at this point. It's just comical stuff.

Elway and Young were great QB's before Kubiak ever became involved. Hell, they would have probably been even better KUbiak wasn't involved.