View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #207
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133036 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I hope that Kubiak does bring Schaub back. That would pretty much seal his fate with this organization, so I"m all for it. Kubiak would probably never become a head coach of any other organization again, and Sumlin will probably leave the Aggies in a few years. It would set Kubiak up perfectly to take the HC job at Texas A&M for years. I'd love to see that happen.
I can always trust Kubiak to be same stubborn moronic HC that never learns. Please pull the plug finally Mcnair. This is to much of a no brainer.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote