View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #16
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre ... thanks for everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
AJ will ask for a trade.

Watt will do the same.

Kubiak and Matt will still be here next year.

Houston sucks for football, has since Bum left ...
AJ might ask, but he won't be traded. Watt has another year on his rookie contract, and the team would hand JJ the keys to the franchise to call his own shots to stay here. No way does he not retire a Texan.

If AJ and JJ are unhappy with the coaching staff, the coaches will be fired long before they would let either of them leave.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote