View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #205
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
So who says that his comments were just to pressure Keenum, haha no he meant it. I think Schaub is the rope that kubiak is finally hanging by. Well you would think so, but who knows with Mcnair, he may take this is a moral victory haha
I knew it. Read it from a mile away.

I knew he was just itching to get his boy back in. I wasn't buying the motivation talk at all because it made no sense. Case didn't need kubiak to come out and say that for motivation. Kubiak was just exposing himself and his true thought process.

He's a sorry ass head coach and he needs to go.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote