View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #1011
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans. 11/17. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Oh yeah, starting Schaub definitely affects the future. Starting case does too, but now we don't know if case was going to get better. Oh well, whatever. QB is now definitely a priority in the draft for anyone with lingering thoughts like myself hoping it wouldn't be.

I don't believe Schaub was really needed. Would havecrather stuck eith case. But whatever.
I'm not saying I want Schaub as the starter the rest of the year. That obviously affects the future. What I was trying to say is that inserting Schaub in this game was the best thing for the team to win. Case has done nothing in the 2nd half in 4 games. Schaub led us to yards away from a win.

My point about the future was that if you think Schaub starting the rest of the season means McNair is going to keep Kubiak around then you are deluding yourself. Keenum's development is the only thing that could keep Kubiak around.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote