View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #57
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 53247 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If this team could run the ball like we did in 2011, this season would have been so different. Not to absolve Matt from anything, but we all knew he was not an elite QB, that we would not win a Super Bowl on the strength of Matt's arm. But that he could could help us if we had an elite running game... which would keep our defense off the field & help them perform closer to their 2011 form.

If case turns out to be who we want him to be, an elite OT take us to that other level.
this about sums it up for me.

i'd also like to agree with several others that if you're in the top 5, dont swing for the fence on a guy with question marks - especially regarding desire or motor. clowney isnt an option for me. i also love a pedigree, matthews obviously being my selection even if we're picking first. there's no such thing as a sure thing, but if i can land what is almost certainly a 10-15 year starter at an important position there's no way i pass it up.