View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #213
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonhurricane View Post
I sincerely believe Kubiak is a goner if we end up in the 4-5 win range. Six wins-plus withCase at qb and I think he is back...
Wade lost his dad. Kubiak had a stroke. Matt lost his mind. We've lost OD, Arian, Cushing, Manning, to some extent Ben Tate & Jjo.

We can go 2-14, Kubiak & Wade will be back.

Most likely Rick Smith will get some kind of promotion, or we'll get a new GM who will be Kubiak's boss. Maybe a V.P. of football operations who will be Smithiak's boss.

But you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you think Kubiak's a goner. Especially if Case continues to play as well as he has, or better. As I (& a few others said before) Case is the future & the Texans new that for a while. Last season & this season was to give Schaub an opportunity to prove he can win a Super Bowl. I'm sure they didn't expect to be 2-7 at this point, but big picture wise... we're getting a head start on 2014.