View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #14
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Aaron Murray QB Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I could handle getting him in the 3rd and going with he , Case and TJ . That would allow the Texans to plug other holes .
That's the way I'm leaning. Been thinking it for a while. The guys that are projected to go in the first just don't impress me enough to spend a first, and Murray might end up as good as any of them. I don't feel like any of them will come in and have a great rookie year. So if you're going to get a project guy, take him in the 3rd.

Get an OT or big NT or something in the trenches.