View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #52
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

i think it comes down to who do you think will impact the team most short and long term.
for me its down to mosley, matthews and barr. I'm leaning to mosley i think he would be a huge improvement to the defence starting next year plus has the potential to be an elite 10year ILB.

Matthews at RT solidifies the line and if after several years moves to LT the long term future of the line looks excellent. but how much does he improve the team in the next 2-3 years?

Barr would improve our OLB but i'm not down on Reed and mercilus as some are.
They pressure the QB a lot and force hurries just need to get some more sacks but imo they are not playing badly and maybe its a product of the system. So again how much is barr really going to improve your team over the likes for matthews and mosley.

Also i see no elite QBs in this draft and I'm willing to give keenum a shot next year to show me what he really has. So i would be against taking a QB just for because we will be picking inside the top 10

Last edited by aussie_texan; 11-16-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: grammar
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote