View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #208
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Cause its the last year of his contract and our owner will prob let him coach it out, that just seems like the kind of guy bob mcnair is.
I understand the Bob McNair reasoning just based on past decisions. Imho though I think he has seen enough. The contract reasoning is interesting to me. How many NFL coaches are kept just because time is left on their contract as opposed to being fired. It doesn't seem like there are a lot of mutual partings at contracts end. Seems like more coaches are fired or retire. I could be wrong. I don't have any percentages on it. Maybe somebody can dig up some data on it.
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote