View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #37
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
There is no way in hell the Texans lose all the rest of their games this season. That just won't happen. No, they'll have some horrid mix of loses with a few surprise wins just enough to keep us from a top five draft choice.
I honestly don't know what to think about this "team"

At first I thought they were just "dealing" with having that target on their back... you know when the good teams come to town, you prepare for them all week long, not wanting to be embarrassed. So I was thinking SanDiego & Tennessee really brought it, because we were supposed to be that team.

Then I thought, "Maybe the team is laying down on Schaub." But after he was replaced with Keenum the defense continued to give up 80+ yard TD scoring drives.

So I thought they were laying down on Kubiak... then he had a stroke. Surely their play would pick up.

The only thing I got left is that it's an inside job. However, after listening to Wade give press conferences all week & fill in on the Gary Kubiak show, I'm hoping Wade realizes he doesn't want to be a head coach after all & he gets back to putting his guys in the right position to make plays & they start playing as a unit again.