View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #169
Tolar's Ghost
Veteran

Rep Power: 9157 Tolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I disagree. I think he is a goner...
Well, to borrow from the old Miller Lite commercials....I feel strongly both ways.

I have to separate my personal fondness for him from the fact that the team was bumblin' and stumblin' when it should have been piling up wins.

His devotion to Schaub was strange, and reminds me a lot of Cowher's loyalty to Kordell Stewart. In the end it will probably be his undoing.
Tolar's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote