View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #8
Tolar's Ghost
Veteran

Rep Power: 10200 Tolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Schaub, and draft picks for BIG Ben?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter View Post
Big Ben needs Mike Wallace back...
Not really. As a pretty heavy-duty Steeler fan - I've seen all but maybe 10 of their games since 1975 - what he needs the most is a decent offensive line.

It's a wonder he's been to three Super Bowls because for much of his time in the Burgh he's had a mediocre-or-worse OL.

He needs to get rid of the ball faster, too; he's always looking for the big play. So, from that standpoint, he does miss Wallace some.

But as much as I like him, he's on the down side. And I doubt that the Steelers have any interest in Schaub.

A related note: I'm pissed they didn't pluck Keenum off the Texans' practice squad last year.

While the Steelers were struggling with BatchWich (Charlie Batch, Byron Leftwich) with Ben was injured, I was on steelernation.com (as the Ghost of Frenchy Fuqua) touting the Casemeister.

The nerve of Kevin Colbert not to listen to me!
Tolar's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote