View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #167
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Na Kubiak will still be here especially if he can make this offense click on all cylinders like he did the first half of the indy game thats without Foster and O.D, but i do see some changes coming, in what form i do not know.
I disagree. I think he is a goner. Enough is enough even for the extremely patient McNair. No more excuses.