View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #4
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Schaub, and draft picks for BIG Ben?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
It'll never happen, but I'll play anyway.

I'd take Big Ben in a heartbeat. Now is the right time to get him because his stock is so low. Looks like Todd Haley is winning the battle of wills over there and it looks like a bad thing for the Steelers.

I don't think both guys will be back next year. If common sense prevails, then Haley's out.
Big Ben needs Mike Wallace back. I would love to see Big Ben throw to Andre Johnson, and Hopkins. It would be amazing seeing a solid run game with the chance of a deep ball programmed into the opposing defenses head
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote