View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #166
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolar's Ghost View Post
I think Kubiak was simply trying to light a fire under Keenum -- not that one needed to be lit.

It was a bit unsettling for Kubiak to say Keenum has done some good things but "made a lot of mistakes." He never talked about Schaub that way, not even when Schaub was at his worst this season.

But I think all of this will be a moot point in a few weeks. Unless the Texans reel off some wins, I think Kubiak will be gone. It'll be positioned that it's his decision, and that he needs some time away from the game.
Na Kubiak will still be here especially if he can make this offense click on all cylinders like he did the first half of the indy game thats without Foster and O.D, but i do see some changes coming, in what form i do not know.