View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #165
Tolar's Ghost
Veteran

Rep Power: 2050 Tolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

I think Kubiak was simply trying to light a fire under Keenum -- not that one needed to be lit.

It was a bit unsettling for Kubiak to say Keenum has done some good things but "made a lot of mistakes." He never talked about Schaub that way, not even when Schaub was at his worst this season.

But I think all of this will be a moot point in a few weeks. Unless the Texans reel off some wins, I think Kubiak will be gone. It'll be positioned that it's his decision, and that he needs some time away from the game.
Tolar's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote