View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #196
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
He's got a point.
Why would anybody in position of authority (Bob McNair or Rick Smith) want to hold a press conference to talk about a 2-7 team that has greatly failed to meet their high expectations? It would be sad if we lose these next two games at home against the Raiders and Jaguars, but I wouldn't be the least bit shocked. This has nothing to do with Gary Kubiak or any of the coaching staff. We're just a bad team right now due to injuries and some unfortunate mistakes. I applaud the team's effort the last three games. We had a chance to win all of them.

I just want to finish these last seven games, win or lose, and focus on the off-season. Mainly the draft and free agency. I can't wait for 2014. Talking about Gary Kubiak's future right now is just silly. That should be talked about when the season is over. No matter if we finish 2013 with a 9-7 record or 2-14 record. The bottom line is we're not going to the playoffs anymore. We're playing for pride now. For some fans, they would rather have the highest draft pick possible. If we go 2-14 our odds of having the first overall pick is 90 %.