View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150820 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: DeMeco Ryans is performing like a Pro Bowl player again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I agree, man. But having been through these kind of sucktastic seasons, we know the level of bitching is going to reach Biblical proportions. Unfortunately, some of the more logical and constructive analysis gets lost in the white noise of massive complaining.
What's bad, is no matter what happens from here on out, it's for naught. We're going to have folks btch & moan because our draft status is going to get worse.

I'm looking forward to Sunday's game (though I'll probably have to work) because I want to watch these guys go out & play... and win. If we win the next 7, I'll be thrilled. No parade. No absolution for anyone. But I like it when we win. Makes me feel good.