View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013   #193
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Ifs and butts
There were no if's & buts in there. Nothing wrong with slow & steady if it's done right. We didn't do it right.

Quote:
Yes I will take a risk take over a guy who shutters at the thought of taking a risk.

Jst look at the Seahawks taking a chance on Wilson, the Ravens fiing their OC towards the end of last season, Harbaugh starting Kaepermick. Do you think Gary would take these chances.
What's the difference between what Harbaugh did & what Kubiak did? Every time Schaub got hurt, he put another QB in. When he found a QB with better tools, he stuck with that guy even though his "starter" was healthy.

Seattle didn't have a QB with Schaub's resume. Picking the unknown Wilson over the unknown Flynn isn't any different than what happened to Flynn in Oakland. How's that working out for them?

I'm pretty sure if we went into the offseason without a starting QB, Kubiak would have chosen the better of the two or three guys we had in camp.

Quote:
As far as Rick goes this team isn't nearly as talented as we (the casual fans think it is)

Looks like it's about time to $$$$$ the fiddler. LOL
I think there are several teams out there that get more production/success out of their talent than we do.