View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #189
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not saying that. The only reason I want Kubiak to stay is because I believe Case's chances of success in the NFL is greater with Kubiak than not.

Secondly, I'm not saying Kubiak's way is great. I'm saying I still support the slow & steady approach to building a franchise as opposed to the fire everyone every other year the way the Browns has been doing it.

Just like in 2010, I'm fine if Kubiak is fired. I'm fine if Rick Smith is fired. But I'd prefer it's one or the other, to maintain continuity. There are some bad things going on here, but there are some good things. I'd rather keep the good, improve on them, and minimize the bad.

For instance.... what would you do if you were Arthur Blank?
8 yrs in NFL time is beyond slow and steady, it's pathetic considering the current state of the franchise.

If I'm Arthur Blank I draft a pass rusher and trade up to get a LT to protect Ryan and I make the playoffs again. Dimitroff has shown he is willing to take risks and make moves. The Falcons ae in much better shape than the Texans and their slow and steady approach. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote