View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #12
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown and Jake Matthews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Here is the thing. Why didn't Texans just resign Mario?

Brown is locked up awhile & Matthews could also be locked up under a rookie salary cap friendly contract but just can't imagine being able to afford Watt extension on top of contract Clowney will be looking for. I know that's not what you want to hear & there's no harm in dreaming
Unlike the posters below, Clowney wont cost 100 mil like MW did. But I understand what you're saying. With that said Matthews ranks #1 on my board. But I'm not thru evaluating the college talent. Or the Texans Talent. (Keenum/Graham/Martin/RB's etc...)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote