View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #184
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Not buying that. They have a total of 1 winning season and 0 playoffs between them during Kubiak's tenure.
yeah, I did what I often accuse (rightly so) many other posters of doing and spitting out 1 liner w/o actually looking up facts. buffalo, Oakland and Cleveland are all on really bad runs right now in terms of playoffs and general suckitude.