View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL will look at making QBs safer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Games without good QBs are hardly worth watching. Fine to consider additional options to protect them.
Screw that.. they're protected enough. Injuries are a part of football and since this is the most "injured QB" season in 15 years with all the added protection that they've already been given since then that tells me it's just a anomaly.

And how do you propose that they add additional options to protect them? You already can't hit them high or hit them low.. so now you can't hit them at all? Or can hit them high or low regardless of what posture they're in? If you do that all a QB has to do is jump up and get his legs up in the air or bring his head down.. Then it's welcome to the NBA (Which used to be my favorite sport way back when).. The National Flopball League.

You can add all the rules you want, it's not going to stop people from getting hurt. The only thing that's going to stop that is if you put flags on everybody and as soon as that happens, I'll stop watching. Hell if they keep jacking with the rules at the rate they are I might stop watching.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 11-16-2013 at 10:03 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote