View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #49
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Many will disagree with you on Clowney and part of problem is there probably will not be excellent type RT after round one. Matthews, Lewan, Richardson, Kouandijo & Erving should be gone in first and maybe Scherff who I have not watched. His 2012 leg injury is a concern. If you are going to skip OT in first, I would wait for JuWuan James in 4th who has played RT for years and is equivalent to those rated above him like Hurst, Collins and Henderson. The risk of waiting is like with my 3rd rounder NT Ryan Carrethers; if you wait you better get whom you want later.
How would you feel if they took

rd.1 Clowney
rd.2 Christian Jones
rd.3 Carrethers
rd,4 Moses or James

Even if they had to trade up to get the RT?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote