View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #161
Tolar's Ghost
Veteran

Rep Power: 2050 Tolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
...Was Kenny Hand ever on the show a guest spot or fill in for one of them? I think he was a writer at one of the local papers, too, iirc...
You're right - Kenny wrote for years, for The Post. He covered the Astros for many years, then became a columnist.

After the Post was bought out he was on radio for a while (I'm thinking KPRC or KSEV). Good guy. I think he's still a regular on the Extra Points show on Channel 13 early Saturday night...
Tolar's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote