View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #181
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Kubiak the head coach or Kubiak the man?

I think a case can be made for HC, but it would be an unpopular position at the moment and certainly a slow and steady mentality.

But, I think if you objectively wrote the pros and cons on a sheet of paper, you could probably make and easier case against the HC part.

As far as Kubiak the man, I've heard nothing but positive things about Gary in that regard. He seems like a really decent guy on all accounts.
A buddy and fellow season ticket holder - who wants Kubak fired - met him at a golf event. He said Kubiak was one of the nicest human beings he's ever met. And said it was clear he was in the presence of someone who affected people. And, guys, this friend is a gruff attorney, and does not talk in such emotional, hyperbolic terms. But he was so impressed by meeting Kubaik that he was honest about the vibe he got from the guy.

And yet, he STILL wants him fired.

Just saying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote