View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #179
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
Is there really anything to like about Kubiak?
Kubiak the head coach or Kubiak the man?

I think a case can be made for HC, but it would be an unpopular position at the moment and certainly a slow and steady mentality.

But, I think if you objectively wrote the pros and cons on a sheet of paper, you could probably make and easier case against the HC part.

As far as Kubiak the man, I've heard nothing but positive things about Gary in that regard. He seems like a really decent guy on all accounts.