View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #155
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolar's Ghost View Post
DB - Right you are...The Three Amigos, on KSEV (700 AM).

But I think the three were Patrick, Fowler and John O'Reilly, who had been a longtime sports voice at KTRH.

(Patrick and I sparred some over the years. But he had me on his show for two hours when the Post was bought out by the Chronicle. Nice of him to do that.)
That's cool to read. Now that you mention John O'Reilly, the name rings a bell.

Was Kenny Hand ever on the show a guest spot or fill in for one of them? I think he was a writer at one of the local papers, too, iirc.

I most likely heard you as a caller or guest, because I was devoted to the show, especially during football season. Of course, pre-internet, the only ways to get info was through the paper or sports shows on news radio.