View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #178
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Texans have no front office. Who are you talking about? Smithiak??? Kubiath??? McNair??? Roots?? Roots is a marketing person. Maybe that gives us an insight into the Texans focus.

The Texans are strictly a "renting" team. They exist from season to season losing talent every year (aging), never gaining. They are building no value obtaining no wealth. They are not even trying to build wealth in the way of talent. Again I ask what trades have we made that have increased the value of this team. Who have we traded and received a valuable asset be it a player or draft choices. This year we will lose Tate and get nothing in return.
We lost Mario and got nada. We never sell high, we only buy high and give up or dismiss. You don't get stronger or better the way the Texans operate. I would say overall our drafts are at best average but I think below average.

I am frustrated with the whole Texans organization.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote