View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #26
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeMeco Ryans is performing like a Pro Bowl player again

I still don't have a problem with this move. Demeco wasn't playing much and for the money he was making I don't think you could justify keeping him.

And I think the LB's next to Cushing would be ok if Cushing was actually playing. Of course if I had known Cushing would be hurt in back to back seasons I might have changed my mind.

But I didn't have a problem with the trade then and still don't now really. This was a bad defense with demeco on it, save for wades first year. He hadn't played up to his rookie level in any season after it IMO. But he looked real good next to Cushing under wade.

I think this defense misses Mario more than demeco.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote