View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #48
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
I think the big difference is whether Matthews is a generational talent at RT. If our record means a shot at a guy like Clowney and still allows us to get a top 5 of round 2 RT, then the answer is obvious to me.
Many will disagree with you on Clowney and part of problem is there probably will not be excellent type RT after round one. Matthews, Lewan, Richardson, Kouandijo & Erving should be gone in first and maybe Scherff who I have not watched. His 2012 leg injury is a concern. If you are going to skip OT in first, I would wait for JuWuan James in 4th who has played RT for years and is equivalent to those rated above him like Hurst, Collins and Henderson. The risk of waiting is like with my 3rd rounder NT Ryan Carrethers; if you wait you better get whom you want later.