View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #151
Tolar's Ghost
Veteran

Rep Power: 10200 Tolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

I worked with Fowler at the Chronicle, and knew him from my days at the Post (all of this, of course, in my pre-Ghost life).

I like him a lot. Loved his Tomorrow's News Today columns two or three times a year. He would take current sports news and project future stories. He would have had a treasure trove of material with the Texans.

Becoming a minister....quite a career change from sports writing. But he's happy doing it...
Tolar's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote