View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #47
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 138774 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Clowney is an intriguing prospect without a doubt .... but damn he has some question marks that come along with him. If I'm picking top 5 , I want a player with as few questions surrounding him as possible while having loads of potential.

He's gone missing in action in several games on top of those question marks. I don't touch the guy in the top 5.
This. He seems like the guy who only shows up in a contract year. I'd much rather have Barr than Clowney.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote