View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #28
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

As long as special teams play doesn't factor into the equation then the Texans will have a chance to win. But for some reason it's hard not to think about Randy Bullock missing a critical field or two, or three, or four...

I just have that bad feeling in my stomach that Sebastian Janikowski is going to make a few 50-plus yard field goals and that will be the difference in a 26-17 Raiders win. All because Randy Bullock couldn't make his field goals. I'll go ahead and guess that Bullock will miss three field goals to match his total in his last home game. Someway and somehow the Texans will find a way to lose another winnable game. This one will sting a little more because it's against a bad team and not a playoff caliber team like the Cardinals, Colts and Chiefs.

Everybody is talking about the Raiders defense being so bad but I think they'll have a lot to prove in this game. Terrelle Pryor, even with one good knee, can probably take advantage of our mediocre inside linebackers. The middle of the field will be wide open and I mean WIDE OPEN. The Raiders offense can eat us alive just by passing or running right up the gut. I wouldn't be shocked if Rashad Jennings has the best game of his career on Sunday. He's had a couple of good games in a row against the Giants and Eagles. So he has a bit of momentum coming in, while our run game is pretty much non existent.